[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Lochac] A report from the war

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 15 22:59:31 PDT 2014

Here’s the article that Emily Guendelsberger, Senior staff writer, Philadelphia City Paper wrote about the Pennsic War. She was the writer who was trying to trace down the author of “Born on the List Field” on this list, recently.

A good article, but long.

Makes me want to go to Pennsic again so bad.  Anyone want to give me a kidney, so I can? :-)

Stefan

Begin forwarded message: