[Ansteorra] Heraldic & Scribal Classes this weekend at Elfsea!

Brian O'hUilliam via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 20 14:54:32 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorra!

I will be offering two classes on heraldry and a class on scribal arts this
weekend at Elfsea Baronial College.

First, “Achieve & Believe!” discusses the rules and process for registering
achievements in Ansteorra and gives idea for displaying your achievements.
Then, “Making Heraldry Work You” discusses ways to improve heraldic display
by incorporating heraldry into everyday items.

Finally, “Scribal for Non-Scribes,” taught with Lady Elena Wyth, is a great
class for people who would like to know more about the scribal arts both in
period and in Ansteorra that explains, among things, how those beautiful
award scrolls wound up in the hands of well deserving recipients.

If you cannot make any of these classes, feel free to e-mail me at
brianoftheloch at gmail.com for handouts.

Hope to see you there!

In Service,
Brian