[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Deborah Wade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 25 08:34:53 PDT 2014

Greetings,

This is for the Central Region of Ansteorra.  I have had the honor and privilege of being the Cental Regional Rapier Marshal for several years.  It is time to pass the Marshal Staff to another.

If you are interested in this office please send an application with your membership card and driver's license to me - central-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org and to the Kingdom Rapier Marshal Countess Amelot Lisette rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org.

If you have any questions about what this office is in charge of and any other questions about being a regional rapier marshal please contact me in person, on FB, or at the above address.

In remain in service
Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian
Central Regional Rapier Marshal