[Ansteorra] Scholars' List on Yahoo Groups

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 15 08:51:42 PST 2014

Stefan said  'Wonderful, but I wish you had put it on the Ansteorra server
 instead of Yahoo. '

I understand your frustration Stefan, however the Ansteorran Server will not
allow pictures and documents filings and Yahoo Groups does.
Facebook allows group photos, but not documents.   I guess one could put
documents on DropBox with a group access.   Eventually, I expect someone
will come up with a utility that allows for all options (email, polling, online
discussions, photos and documents).

Cheers, Hillary

 Message: 1