[Ansteorra] Requirements to Enter Crown

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 17 15:47:16 PST 2014

I think you are referring to section E.2., which states:
2. Be paid members of the SCA with access to the kingdom newsletter.

There is no requirement for both to be Sustaining members. They must both
be members and both must have access to the Black Star. If they have access
to the Black Star through Associate or Family memberships, the requirement
is meet.

In Service,
Brian

--