[Ansteorra] Requirements to Enter Crown

Brandon McDermott via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 17 20:55:11 PST 2014

To all, Her Majesty and I did not approve the list of requirements posted earlier. They may have been pulled from Kingdom Law but they do not reflect Our wishes or Our intent.

 Same sex couples will be allowed to enter Our Crown Lyst provided they are individually suitable to us. They will be held to no different standard than any other couple.

 All entrants not meeting requirements outside of those listed in Corpora will be reviewed on a case by case basis as is custom in Ansteorra.

 Lochlan
 Rex

 PS.. Dont forget the A&S Entry requirement .. One Item Made by either the entrant or consort to be displayed for the day. (they will be returned)