[Ansteorra] Minister of Children Announcement

Minister of Children via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 3 10:55:20 PST 2014

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

January round table marks one year for me taking the Kingdom Minister of
Children office. I have had a fun time with the children and have met many
wonderful people that care about Ansteorra's youth. Since my office is held
for two years, I am now putting a call out for a kingdom deputy that will
eventually take over January 2016. Please send all formal requests to me
at: moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org. Please copy the Kingdom Seneschal:
seneschal at seneschal.ansteorra.org and their royal majesties:
crown at ansteorra.org as well. Please don't hesitate to send me an informal
inquiry if you would like to get more information. Please don't hesitate to
seek me out at round table if you would like to discuss in person.

In addition, I would like to announce some administrative changes:

1.) I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to Lady Aderyn Gunnarsdottir
for her service in the Northern Regional MoC position for the past two
years. She has been a wonderful asset and I appreciate everything she has
done for the children. Her tenure ended Novermber 1st. In her place, I
would like to welcome Lady Sigrid Ragedottir! She is an experienced MoC and
will be wonderful to have moving forward for the next two years.

2.) I would like to thank Celeste the Wanderer for her service as Central
Regional MoC! Her tenure is also up as of January Round Table, and I am
putting a call out for her replacement. If you are interested in the
position seek me out at Round Table, or contact me at:
moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org .

3.) Lastly, I am putting a call out for a Southern Regional Deputy to be
under Lady Nan Turnbull. If you are interested in the position, please
email her at southern-moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org with my email on copy.

If you are interested in a local or at large position, please don't
hesitate to reach out to me for more information. If you're a parent or a
member of the populace that wants to see what an MoC has to offer, I will
be happy to talk to you about any questions or concerns you might have.
Thank you!

Yours in Service,

Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra