[Ansteorra] ACCEPS available for Winter Crown Tournament!

Elena Wyth via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 10 18:22:38 PST 2014

My Lords and Ladies! I bring you exciting news!

ACCEPS is now open for Crown Tournament!
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1

We hope you will join us in what we expect will be a spectacular show of
chivalry and valor! We will have a splendid display of A&S projects
completed by the consort or combatant participating in the tourney. We will
have sensational fiber artists working and teaching in the fiber arts solar
and superb merchants whose wares will dazzle you. We will have camping
available all weekend and pets with papers are welcome!

More information is available on our website:
www.ansteorra.org/crowntournament

and the Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/360233787491410/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

As a reminder, for those interested in participating in the tournament, a
Letter of Intent must be received no later than January 5th, each couple
entering must provide an A&S item for display, and we encourage you to
pre-register at http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/
<http://l.facebook.com/l/cAQGqscof/seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/>.
If you have any issues with pre-registration, please contact the Kingdom
Webminister and CC the Kingdom Seneschal.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

In service,
Lady Elena Wyth

elenawyth at gmail.com