[Ansteorra] Northkeep Winterkingdom Largesse Derby!

amanda hall via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 15 12:06:11 PST 2014

Attention artisans of Ansteorra:

I am Northkeep’s A&S Minister and, as such, would like to invite our
amazing artisans to participate in a new activity we are enacting at
Winterkingdom this year. The event is on January 31st, and  the flyer can
be found here:
http://web.northkeep.ansteorra.org/activ…/winterkingdom-2015
This year, we are incorporating a Largesse Derby into the event. The
process is thus: entrants will make a half dozen of any one item- it can be
variations on an item, they don't all have to be identical. For example, 6
bracelets, 6 necklaces, 6 needle cases, 6 period dolls, 6 hammered coins-
if you make six of it, you can enter it! We are, however, limiting it to
non-perishable items. Entrants are allowed to enter more than once, should
they so choose.
At Winterkingdom, we will showcase these items and the event attendees will
cast a vote as to which is their favorite with a bead (or something
similar) that will be handed out with site tokens. No documentation is
required but entrants *should* provide a label with their name and what the
item or item type is. We will tally the votes and the entrant with the most
votes will receive one item from each entry and the rest of the entries
will be donated to the Barony to use as largesse.
If you have questions, please, PLEASE feel free to ask me about it. Message
me on facebook, email me (moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org), ask me in person,
even send a carrier pidgeon.
I am personally very excited to be able to add to what is looking to be an
amazing event, and I think it will be a great way for anyone to showcase
their skills, from beginner to expert.
In service,
Lady Ysabeau Brossier,
Arts and Sciences Minister of Northkeep