[Ansteorra] New Southern Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences Named

Ledonna Mcgowan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 17 17:02:37 PST 2014

It is with great pleasure I am able to announce that HL Elen Verch Phelip
will be taking over as the Southern Regional MoAS starting in January at
Round Table.  I know that I am leaving the wonderful local officers in
great hands.  You are all a joy to work with and I will miss knowing what
wonderful arts and sciences are happening around our region.  Keep up the
good work.

For those gentles who answered the call for applications, you are all
wonderful and I can't express how much of a mixed blessing we had going
through the applications and having only one office to fill.

Thank you again for the best two years I've had as an officer in the SCA
and now go out and make some art.  Smile

I remain in service,
Mistress Delphina de Champeaux
Southern Regional MoAS - Outgoing