[Ansteorra] 12th night silent auction

Carol Ross via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 30 18:03:57 PST 2014

Greetings Ansteorra,

This weekend at Steppes 12th night there will be a silent auction to
benefit Damon Xanthus and Megan Barranco with their children's medical
costs.
Many of you know that Sebastian had to under go brain surgery for a tumor.
In the new year they will again have deductible to have to cover for the
continued chemotherapy for him. In addition their younger son will be
undergoing kidney surgery.
I do hope you all will join me in helping this family. We will have some
amazing items up for bid such as a hand beaded veil similar to the kind
many roses wear, a personal silk banner, a doublet designed and made by
Lord Martin, as well as many other amazing goodies. And finally during the
day we will have a hand made box with iron fittings made by Master Eisen
that will both be used to collect donations during the day and be auctioned
off as well.

Thank you,

Mistress Genevieve