[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Request

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:31:29 PST 2014

Greetings to the esteemed populace of Ansteorra.

I will share stewardship of Gulf Wars XXIV (2015) with HL Sabine Curter.
As such, I would ask a simple boon of all who will attend this upcoming
Gulf Wars (XXIII): carry a small notebook or other means of recording
thoughts and, as you come across deficiencies that need to be addressed
in the future (immediate issues should, of course, be brought to the
attention of the current steward or his staff), or have ideas concerning
ways in which the Gulf Wars experience can be improved, please write
them down. At the end of war, or even during it if you like, send those
ideas and issues to me at mastercynric at gmail.com. Sabine and I will read
and consider them, and do what we can to address each (no promises, of
course).

I know, for instance, that showers are a prime concern. Rest assured
that solutions for GW XXIV are already being considered. Those of you
who attend Pennsic and camp with Ansteorra know that providing showers
is an issue close to my heart.

The more constructive and reasoned input Sabine and I receive, the
better we will be able to tailor GW XXIV to your wishes. I'll be
visiting as many people as I can during this upcoming GW; feel free to
stop me and offer your input if you see me. I can usually be found near,
or at least located by someone in, the Merchant Office (space 60, across
King's Highway from the Main Hall).

See you at War!

CoB
Cynric of Bedwyn, OL OP