[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Request

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:28:43 PST 2014

Let's see... There is showers at RV, merchants, dungeon, barn, kings highway, five point (the horrible trailer), all the cabins....
And we can still build camp showers.

I think the site has generous water and shower access.
If you don't go shower during peak use hours ( morning and post big battles) there is even hot water!

Larry even has a clean up crew along with our volunteer sanitation team. Gotta love those awesome volunteers and the awesome property owner. Vivat Larry!

Please watch out for those corner faucets with your vehicles. When those faucets are run over entire sections of water access has to be turned off.

Thank you everyone for your patience and service to help everyone have a more enjoyable camping/ War experience!

Vivat Ansteorra!

Caley

Sent from my iPhone