[Ansteorra] Gulf War PLEASE

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:37:46 PST 2014

The best way to put it is: Steppes, Elfsea, Namron, Stargate ....

The main thing is to have the group name in there somewhere and to be sure
that your name has been given to the group land steward. As soon as I can
get a list of people that are pre-registered we will sort it and send it
out to the group land stewards. They will be able to confirm your name and
that you are listed with them. Any that are on their list or any that are
not on their list that should be they will be posting back to the land
group.

Because we will have 20 people working on it, it will go fast. The hold up
can occur when names are on the Ansteorran list with no group and they have
not been in contact with their land steward so no one is expecting them or
looking for them. These we have to go through and try to figure out what
group they were wanting to camp with. Each name has to be figured out
before we can start plotting out where each group is going.

Vincenti