[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars New Electrical Access policy

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:38:13 PST 2014

No heaters, no electric blankets, no incandescent bulbs, bring cords and
splitters. Cords must be buried. Do not expect much. LED lights are good.

cpaps and stuff - we will try to accommodate them but if there are too many
it could trip the circuits and then you - and everyone else - is out until
it gets reset and in the middle of the night it might take some time.
Better to have it setup on a marine battery (put your name on it) and
converter - it will last a couple of days and they have a charging station
at 5 points and the carts can take it up there to get it charged for free:-)

remember we are going to be working off of just a few outlets and circuits
for the entire kingdom - think 20 camps and 300+ people, so there is not
much to work with.

YIS,

Vincenti
Ansteorran Land Coordinator for GW XXIII