[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Gulfwars23staff] Fire Suppression & Fire Extinguishers

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 07:38:49 PST 2014

In my mind that would be fine, as long as they are not side by side. They
need to be on opposite sides of where the fire danger is.

Everyone needs to remember that Tiki torches are a big danger and someone
MUST be with them at all times - no you cannot go in the tent, to the
bathroom or anywhere that the torches are not directly visible. Better to
use battery operated LED ones that are completely safe and do not require
someone to be beside them.

Vincenti