[Ansteorra] Warlord

Ronda Jones rondamjones2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 05:15:01 PST 2014

*Good Day All,Plans for Warlord are in full swing. We need volunteers,lots
and lots of volunteers.... as always. If you are able to donate your time,
 items for prize baskets, want to show your work in Artisans row, teach a
class, drive a BIG U Haul truck, want to show off your cooking skills and
impress at making a quality Royal luncheon??  Voice Harold?  Do you have
the background checks required and can help with children's activities?
 Want to merchant?  Want to preform?  Please, this is your opportunity to
SHINE and make this the BEST Warlord EVER! This is a fun game we play and
it doesn't happen without the behind the scenes goings on. Have an idea or
suggestion don't hold it in, share, you never know, when you, may be
responsible for the next Warlord tradition!Please contact, Æsileif,
 AutocratEberhart, Co-Autocrat*