[Ansteorra] Showers at GW

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:03:25 PST 2014

From Master Morgan - Autocrat:

Again, feel free to cross post this and forward to your heart's content:

Memo regarding shower trailer at 5 points and electricity

At my request and after some discussion with the site owner, Larry has completely remodeled and renovated the shower trailer at 5 points.  I will be going to the site in the next few days to inspect the facilities but others have told me that it is like new!

Larry and I began discussing the shower situation during the last war and he was acutely aware of the populace's concerns, which I shared.

He has also installed a new 2000 gallon water reservoir.  This, combined with the other improvements to the water system, I think we will see a vast improvement in the pressure and volume of the water to even the most outlying areas of the camp.

Also, Wade, the electricity request contact for the site, has asked that if you contact him, please do so by text if you can.  He will sit down at the end of the day and contact everyone who has contacted him.  His number is 601.606.1002.

Be safe in your travels and see you in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPhone