[Ansteorra] Northwestern Oklahoma Medieval and Renaissance Faire 2014

Hall, Amy amhall at nwosu.edu
Thu Feb 27 08:41:26 PST 2014

Hello everyone, I just wanted to invite you all to the Northwestern Oklahoma Medieval and Renaissance Faire this year! It has been expanded to two days: Friday, April 11 and Saturday, April 12 from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. This year we are at the Woods county fairgrounds as we will be having jousting! We are still accepting vendors, and I would absolutely love to have an SCA demo on either of the days. There is a small group of students here who have created the Ranger's Guild to help out with the faire, and I have told them about the SCA and they are very interested. I think having a demo would help them to understand and get more involved.
Thanks so much!
Dr. Amy M. R. Hall

http://nwokfaire.wordpress.com/