[Ansteorra] ISO Merchants for Elfsea Defender

April Gunter alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 12:15:43 PST 2014

The Barony of Elfsea welcomes any merchants who wish to vend at the upcoming Elfsea Defender event.  The site opens at noon on Friday, April 4 and will close at 2pm on Sunday, April 6th and will take place at the Sid Rich Boy Scout Ranch outside of Bridgeport, TX.  Please note that there is no indoor space available for merchants at this event; however, the weather is fairly mild at this time of year to make outdoor activities pleasant.

With a baronial investiture and a peerage elevation, plus some fabulous combat and A&S opportunities, we are anticipating a large group of attendees.  If you are interested in setting up shop onsite, please contact me as soon as possible so that we may reserve space for you.

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth
Elfsea Defender Event Steward