[Ansteorra] Office of Southern Regional Hospitaler open - taking applications

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 10:49:44 PST 2014

Good afternoon

The office of Southern Regional Hospitaler is now open. HL Caitlin nan Cnoc
Airgead has asked to step down and I would like to thank her for her
outstanding service to our kingdom in this capacity.

If you would like to apply the application can be found on the kingdom
website in the forms section or follow this link
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf. Send a copy of
your membership card and drivers license along with your application to
kingdom at hospitaler.ansteorra.org.

Applications will be accepted until the end of March.

If you have any questions about the job please contact me

In service,

Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame