[Ansteorra] Winter Crown Results?

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:11:46 PST 2014

Facebook for most people has become something they check much like email
... they want to cheer for and sympathize with their friends. Those friends
that are local and those from way back in high school. And we as a group
want to be a part of peoples daily lives as well as their weekend lives at
the event. Those relationships i believe are stronger due to social media.
It can really be an effective tool to keep people interested in the weekend
game ... by having you and your friends planning and talking about what the
next event is during the week ...

It really helped with planning when I was on entourage for both their
graces Lochlan and Gwen as well as their graces Elisabeta and Hrafn.

Just my 2 cents ...

Sir Cathal

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Well, I suppose it's not obvious the way I responded, but I hate Facebook
> too.   I also realize that as Robin pointed out I'm probably fighting a
> loosing battle.  But I truly hope that something better soon comes along
> and I can just go directly to using it and avoid the "face book stage"
> altogether.
>
> Ismet
>

> On 1/13/2014 6:57 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner wrote:
>
>> Amen!
>>
>> Ismet

>> news.
>>

>> On 1/12/2014 7:00 PM, Carolyn Young wrote:
>>
>>> I sincerely hope not.  I hate, loathe and despise Facebook.

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin