[Ansteorra] Winter Crown Results?

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:23:56 PST 2014

It is also of note that HL Andrewe, before stepping down as Star Principle
Herald, granted heraldic titles to both Master Modius and Mistress Sara
Penrose for each of their contributions and tireless work to the College of
Heralds.

In Service,
Lady Genevieve de Lironcourt

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

> That was my fault. I got on Facebook right away when I got to Devin's house
> Saturday night. I think Facebook was up on the browser last time I had
> closed it before then. Of course, Facebook is a red herring if ever there
> was one, and so after I posted on the Ansteorra group page, I started
> checking messages from everybody under the sun. I DID manage to pull up the
> online OP and add in the day's recognitions, but I don't think I even
> checked my e-mail till I got home last night (and a very uncooperative
> pickup truck held my attention hostage, as well).
>
> Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
>
> Congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Crown
> Princess of Ansteorra (Sven, Crown Prince, and Antigone, Crown Princess)!
>
> Congratulations also to His Excellency the Baron of Bjornsborg (Centurion
> Philippe Le Chanceaux, holder of the King's Blade of Chivalry), the
> Honorable Lord Devin Phelin O'Donnabhain (Companion to the Star of Merit),
> Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd (Holder of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra,
> awarded at BAM), and Amanda du Val (Holder of the Rising Star of Ansteorra,
> awarded at Artisans of the Fort). In addition, Centurion Daire de Haya was
> announced as the newest candidate for the Order of the Chivalry, and his
> elevation will take place at Elfsea Defender.
>
> I will compose my LONG list of thank you's later, after I ransom my pickup
> truck.
>
> Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
> Detlef von Marburg, CSM
> Co-Steward, Ansteorran Winter Crown Tourney 2014
>
>      non omne quod nitet aurum est
>

> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 8:11 AM, Cynthia Teague <cmt1708 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > For what it's worth, I also was surprised that results did not appear on
> > this list quickly, but as a relative newcomer did not feel it was my
> place
> > to be the one announcing.
> >
> > Vigdis Gráfeldr, Namron
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Scott Fridenberg <fitzmorgan at gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > While I agree that FB security is an issue, I dont think anyone was
> > saying
> > > that we should choose to make it our sole venue of communication, so
> much
> > > as pointing out that in practice it is already our primary venue for
> > > unofficial communication.
> > >
> > > Just look at the archives on the various mailing lists on the Kingdom
> > > server.  Traffic on most of them has drastically decreased. Facebook
> had
> > > already mostly replaced email.  I'm not saying that is a good thing,
> just
> > > recognizing that it is a thing.

> > > email

> > > privacy
> arena
> > > and

> > let

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering--- Bruce Lee

A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into---George Orwell