[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney--The Best Show We Can

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:58:20 PST 2014

My good lords and ladies, as Winter Crown Tourney 2014 looms on the horizon
(i.e., this weekend), I would like to take this time to remind everybody
that the site we are using (the HEARTS Veterans' Museum) will be open for
business while the tournament is taking place. As such, we expect to see a
few visitors to the tourney, and I challenge everybody to put on the best
show we can this weekend for our Crown, our kingdom, and our visitors.

Let us all show off the best of what the Current Middle Ages has to offer!

On behalf of the Barony of Raven's Fort and my co-steward Devin Phelan
O'Donnabhain, I bid you welcome to our little piece of Ansteorra, and on
behalf of Their Majesties, I bid you welcome to what promises to be a
magnificent tournament to celebrate the naming of their Heirs Apparent

Detlef von Marburg
Co-Steward
Winter Crown Tourney 2014.

     non omne quod nitet aurum est