[Ansteorra] Fighting at Runs with Scissors, Plays with Fire, and Eisteddfod

ulsted at juno.com ulsted at juno.com
Tue Jan 14 14:15:44 PST 2014

Greetings, If anyone wants, there will be fighting at the Shadowlands event this coming weekend!  If we have enough, it will be melee practice.  If only a few are interested, we'll have a fighter practice.  Chivalric and Rapier fighters are welcome. Come on out and see how your skills and equipment have fared over the winter!  It's time to get ready for WAR! There might even be a bard or two around who can immortalize your actions! http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/event/ Duke Ulsted the Unsteady(now, where's that duct tape...)