[Ansteorra] Off topic - Potential Job options outside the SCA.

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 07:23:47 PST 2014

Greetings,
The company I work for has an open position for outside sales and an open
position for a  service technician in the Dallas area. We also have outside
sales openings in KC MO, Atlanta GA, and  Richmond WV. These positions are
in sales and service for pumps and filters used in Industrial
manufacturing. If anyone has experience in this area or knows of some one
who does that is looking for a job please send me a copy of your resume and
I will pass it on to the powers that be.

Kindly
Ian