[Ansteorra] Round Table

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 15 12:40:37 PDT 2014

I'm still working on finalizing the schedule.  It will look very similar to
past Round Tables (9am - 4pm ish).  We have enough rooms and time that I
should be able to deconflict the meetings that typically share common
members.

If anyone has a special request or additional meeting, now is your last
chance to get it in...

Ulsted