[Ansteorra] Looking for high resolution kingdom devices/arms including Ansteorra's

Andreas von Meißen via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 27 22:19:28 PDT 2014

What do you need them for?
The late Edward of Effingham made several sizes and formats for all
kingdoms, they can be found here:
http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/avatarbiz/avatarbiz2.html

-- Andreas

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra <
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> I’m looking for SVG formatted/vector graphics formatted versions of the
> Ansteorra device/arms. Does anyone know where any might be found?
>
> Barring these, a high resolution bit graphics image (GIF, JPG, PNG) would
> be where I’ll have start. Right now I have a 14K gif file, 497 vs. 591
> pixels.
>
> While I can create one in CorelDraw, I’d hate to repeat work that someone
> else has already done.
>
> Thanks,
>    Stefan
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>