[Ansteorra] Looking for high resolution kingdom devices/arms including Ansteorra's

Barat via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 28 08:33:00 PDT 2014

Here’s a svg (1.1) and Adobe Illustrator (saved back to version 10) versions made by myself and Master Fionnagan Dubh during one of my stints as Kingdom Chronicler:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2330463/Ansteorra%20Achievement.ai

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2330463/Ansteorra%20Achievement.svg

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra