[Ansteorra] Crown information

Donita Orders via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 1 17:56:18 PDT 2014

Unto the greatest populace in the SCA do I, HL Toryn Seven-Stitches send warm greetings and well wishes.  I write today to encourage everyone to come and bear witness on July 12 in Canton Texas the glory and honor that is crown tournament!
Our venue is the Civic Center Hall and is familiar to most.  This hall boasts 32,000 square feet of blissfully air conditioned area with a superbly flat concrete floor.  All activities will be hosted inside this hall.
Gate opens promptly at 9am when all the populace, as equals, will be allowed access to the hall to enjoy the  pageantry of the day.
Every side of the field will be shaded and air conditioned!  Hurrah!
Bring your best heraldry and display your honor!  I encourage everyone to mix and mingle and form new relationships across the kingdom!  Don't rope yourself off from others!  Don't put up barriers to friendship and new relationships!  Welcome your neighbors in the spirit of helpfulness and selflessness that the SCA is famous for.
To facilitate easy movement for our fighters and pleasant viewing for the populace a "green belt" of 12 feet must be maintained around the perimeter of the list field and only TRM will have a designated area.
Armor inspection will begin promptly at 9am when gate opens, please make your travel arraignments accordingly!
Please bring your best chairs, rugs, small tables, banners, etc to add to the beauty of the day but happily leave pavilions, barriers and walls at home!
Please email me with any further questions at :
Ansteorracrowntournament at gmail.com
YIS,
HL Toryn

Donita