[Ansteorra] Cross post about Crown from FB kingdom page

Darlene Burns via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 11 08:57:45 PDT 2014

On behalf of Hrafn

To one and all. Do you wish that you could attend Ansteorra's Crown
Tournament this upcoming weekend but are unable to do so? Well, you are in
luck! Through the wonders of modern technology, and with the permission of
The Crown, I will be live broadcasting the last few rounds of the
tournament.

To view the event, you will need to create an account on Livestream.com and
pull up the link attached to this message. I do not know exactly when the
broadcast will start, so you will have to monitor the page as the
tournament progresses. Additionally, while I have tested this broadcast
setup, I cannot 100% guarantee the quality of data signal on-site. But I am
hopeful the quality will be good.

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7984993/AnsteorraSummerCrown2014

--
Annes