[Ansteorra] Blackstar Error

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 12 16:49:16 PDT 2014

Dearest Populous of our Stellar Kingdom, Kingdom Webminster, and all our
Ships at Sea:

It has come to my attention that I am listed as the NRMoC, this is an
error. Lady Aderyn Gunnarsdottir has served our Kingdom Stellar-ly as the
Northern Regional Minister of Children for the last one year and eleven
months. Before Her present term as NRMoC, She served as one of my Northern
Regional Deputy Minister of Children for two years while also serving as
the Barony of Northkeep's Minister of Children.

Point being, She has earned and deserves the boon and burden associated
with being listed as primary point of contact, to those seeking audience
with Her office.

If it plausible, please alter the holder of NRMoC office to Lady (???
should check the OP) Aderyn Gunnarsdottir.
Her service to kid and kingdom has been beyond spectacular.

With Respect and Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Pukhta "Pooky" Lovtsevich