[Ansteorra] Legacies Natl Calligraphy Conference - July 19-July 24th in Dallas

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 16 17:23:37 PDT 2014

For those of you heading to Round Table this weekend, if you have time, you may want to stop by the Legacies Conference in Dallas at the Renaissance Dallas Richardson hotel.
Details for the event found at:
http://calligraphyconference.com/

There is a Scribal Store:
http://calligraphyconference.com/index.php/scribe-store
Scribal gifts available from professional Calligraphers, as well as small set of supplys,

Also, in a special vendor area, check out:
*** John Neal Books
*** Paper & Ink Arts
They usually have some good prices on show items as they don't want to haul it all back home.

There is an art exhibit at the Virginia and Forrest Green Mezzanine Gallery in Richardson:
http://calligraphyconference.com/index.php/exhibits
Last exhibit in Dallas a few years back had over 100 pieces of work, some historical, some modern formats, all lovely.

This year they also have 1/2 day break out sessions and 2-Day Vendors this weekend at the Embellishments Expo at the Eisemann Center.

I don't believe you have to be attending the Conference to take advantage of the vendor area or the art exhibition gallery show.
(I went a few years back and these areas were open to visitors)

Hope you scribes get the chance to check it out.
Cheers, Hillary