[Ansteorra] Gate volunteers needed for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, August 2

Sara Penrose via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 27 16:38:39 PDT 2014

Greetings!

We are still looking for some gentles to assist with gate duties at the
upcoming Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. If you are able to help
out, we would be most grateful!

>From our Gate Coordinator:

"Refr inn Draumspaki here, I have been asked to organize gate volunteers
for the upcoming Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. I only require
but a bit of time from a few volunteers to help during this most important
gathering. At this time I will need a total of 8 people to help cover gate
from 08:00 to 12:00. So with that said here is the gate schedule just send
me a FB message if you can fill any of the open slots or by email at
robert.cordas at gmail.com.

08:00 to 09:00 2 openings
09:00 to 10:00 2 openings
10:00 to 11:00 1 opening
11:00 to 12:00 1 opening"

Note that the open session is currently planned to start at 9 and classes
start at 10, so if you volunteer for one of the gate shifts before 10 am,
you won't miss out on attending any classes.

We will try to post the schedule tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to contact
me with questions.

--
Sara Penrose
Star Principal Herald