[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Information

Donita via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 5 10:49:18 PDT 2014

Unto all good Gentles do I, HL Toryn Seven Stitches, bring glad tidings and cheer concerning the format of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra's Crown Tournament.

Let it be known that the Crown Tournament format is as follows:

Single Elimination best 2 out of 3.  First round is Challenge up. Subsequent rounds will be pared by a blind pairing by his Majesty.  Weapon styles are whatever the combatant chooses.  All bye fights will be destructive.

To add to the excitement of the day an "un-belted" tournament will also be held!

Unbelted Tournament Format:
Double elimination single fight.  Speed tournament style.  Weapon styles are whatever each combatant chooses.

Rapier fighters are welcome!  An area will be corded off for you to enjoy pick up fights!