[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan pre-registration is now OPEN!!!

Susan McMahill via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 11 08:43:13 PDT 2014

Pre-registration for Steppes Artisan participants is now
open. Steppes Artisan is a "body of work" competition, and will be
held on August 16 in Cedar Hill, TX. Please note that this does not mean that
we want to see absolutely everything you have ever done, especially if you have
been creating things for a long, long time. Documentation is welcomed, but
remember that the judges will not have time to read through a thesis. If you
have evidence of your research that takes more than a couple of pages or so,
please include a synopsis or overview that the judges can read through quickly,
and can read more, if they choose.

All competitors will be guaranteed table space and room for
a single dress form, or an equivalent amount of space. Hopefully there will be more
space, but we won’t know for certain until the actual day of the event.  Display only space will be available and
should also be pre-registered for. Previous Artisans may also request a table
for display, however should there be more competitors than anticipated, their
tables may be used for competitors at the discretion of the Baroness and
Stewards. Display space may not be available for past Artisans that do not
pre-register.

Pre-registration may be accomplished by emailing or calling
HL Lyneya de Grey at sueorintx at hotmail dot com, or 972-429-8985. Please, no
calls after 9 pm. Also, we screen all phone calls, so please be prepared to
leave a message. If we are home and hear what the call is about, we will
answer. If not, we will return your call when we get the message.

Please include the following information in your email/phone
call:  SCA name, Modern name, email
address, the group you are a member of, whether you need a whole table or half,
any other requirement, such as electricity or wall space. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE
TO HANG ANYTHING ON THE WALLS!  Also,
please include a brief description or overview of what you will be displaying.

Thank you so much for your interest and/or participation.

HL Lyneya de Grey

Steppes Artisan - Preregistration

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich