[Ansteorra] Lost & Found from King's College

Willoc mac Muiredaig via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 16 21:36:47 PDT 2014

Here is the Lost & found from King's College:
- a large green tunic with narrow blue & burgundy edging
- a clay mug with blue glaze
- a woven (emerald keep) green & gold token
- a Samsung travel adapter
- a set of jewelry snippers
- a fitbit (to identify, tell me how you charge it)
- a Stillwater Medical Center cup
- a wooden panel with a painted shield (azure & sable per pale argent, per fess or, E/S?)
- John Lightfoot's purple folder
- a black leather binder wit a Brentwood Elementary budget report

Please let me know if you can make arrangements to pick them up at Crown Tourney or Red Tape.
In Service,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig
wyllowmacm at aol.com