[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 97, Issue 17 (testing list changes)

Aodhan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 21 15:01:25 PDT 2014

I did not see Perronnelle’s post. In fact, I haven’t seen anything since May 7 - a post by Liam Gordon.

Looking at the archive on the web, everything between Liam’s post and Wilhelm’s in missing the ‘[Ansteorra]’ in the header, which may provide a clue for the list admin.

Also, there are a large number of posts with No Subject. Spot checking these, they appear to be posts from 2002 that have slipped their moorings and washed up in 2014.

The listserv appears to be borked (that’s a technical term <g>).

--

Aodhan
-----