[Ansteorra] neat site brass hats

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 29 12:27:34 PDT 2014

Tomas the Lapidary sells his metalsmith wares at Gulf Wars from the wood house near the food court area, as well as at other great wars.
I'm sure Tomas gathered his information from the various kingdom sites and law handbooks.

However, if you are designing a new coronet for a court barony or royal level, good idea to run the new design by your kingdom Herald to validate it.  Can save you issues and expense, if your design needs minor adjustments to meet standards.  Over the years, I've seen folks spend funds on 'brass hats' that later had to be changed because they were incorrectly designed, breaking sumptuary laws or maybe containing elements the owner wasn't entitled to but honestly wasn't aware of.  So take 10 minutes and run the design by your kingdom Herald.

Nice document, thanks for sharing it.
Cheers, Hillary

     <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>