[Ansteorra] Recommendations for medieval fonts

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 22 19:23:10 PST 2014

Thanks. I’ve set up to use those two.

That Magna_Carta font is a good example of a period font, that may not be the best to use, if you want something folks can read. :-)

The two I was really speaking of, that I couldn’t find, were the “Black Chancery” and the “Verdana” mentioned at the bottom of the main Ansteorra  web page.

Oops. The link is working, after all. That link automatically downloads them. I was expecting a link to a page about the fonts with, hopefully, a download link, there.  So, I thought the link was’t working. Now I have several copies of those fonts. :-)

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris