[Ansteorra] Oops ! Bordermarch war of the Rams November 20-13, 2014 take 2

Cindy Derrick via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 6 07:26:20 PST 2014

My apologizes. I have no idea where all the spaces went it my original
post.

You are invited to  Bordermarch War of the Rams in Colmesneil, Tx. 75938
November 20-23, 2014

Gates open Thursday noon. Site closes Sunday at noon.
ACCEPS   http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php   closes Midnight November 14

*Update*

Youth, Chivalric and Rapier melees scenarios are posted to website
High Persona deeds
Equestrian - Horse games and Jousting planned
Archery updates on website
Minister of Children will have 2 secessions on Saturday
Class schedule will be posted soon

Formoreinformation_http://ansteorra.bordermarch.org/BAM_

Safe travels,
Event steward:
HL Isabella della Rosa or Ly Mary Whytehorne
steward at bordermarch.org

P.S Fingers crossed the  spaces arrive with this message.