[Ansteorra] Populace Choice A&S Competition at BAM

Aubree Pham via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 9 17:56:40 PST 2014

Greetings Ansteorra!

In just a two short weeks it will once again be time for BAM!  And with it
the beginning of the Fall A&S season!  Along with all of the excellent
fighting and classes there will be a populace choice A&S competition.
Artisans of every skill level are invited to enter, in adult and youth
divisions.  Documentation is encouraged, but not required.  I would also
like to put out a call for in-progess pieces to give a view of the process
for those who may be unfamiliar with the behind the scenes work that goes
into creating the amazing A&S pieces produced by the artisans of Ansteorra.
This is a great opportunity to preview what you are working on for Kingdom
A&S this year!

Sign up will begin on Saturday, November 22, in the BFT.  There will be
limited table space available, so please bring your own if you have one.
Judging will run until 3:30, and it is asked that all pieces be picked up
by 4:00.

I look forward to seeing the awesome works that our artisans can produce!

In service,

Mistress Katerine le Roux d'Anjou
A&S Champion of Bordermarch