[Ansteorra] War of Rams II approaches

Gary and Carolyn Pace via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 13 05:20:12 PST 2014

Greetings to all,

 War of Rams II is near and preparations are well under way for all of us. Just a reminder that The Barony of Raven's Fort is running gate this year and needs your help filling gate time slots. If you like to meet and greet people, then we have a job for you!! (evil grin!)  Please contact us if you would like to sit gate. A sign up sheet will also be available at gate as well.   mailto:gate at bordermarch.org
     Acceps sign up deadline is Nov. 16 at midnight. The link to sign up is  ACCEPS-http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php
     Safe travels to all and we hope to see you there!

 YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort