[Ansteorra] Southern MOAS office open - applications do Dec. 15, 2014

Ledonna Mcgowan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 14 18:10:51 PST 2014

Greetings,

I have had the honor and privilege of being the southern regional Minister
of Arts and Sciences and am going to be stepping down in January 2015.

If you are interested in this office please send an application with your
membership card and driver's license to me - southern at moas.ansteorra.org
and Mistress Radegund (Carolle Ternus) - kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org.
<http://moas.ansteorra.org/>

If you have any questions about what this office is in charge of and any
other questions about being a regional MoAS please contact me either on FB
or at the above address.

*Applications are due by Dec. 15, 2014.*

In remain in service
Mistress Delphina de Champeaux
Southern Regional MoAS