[Ansteorra] War practice for the Southern Region Dec. 14 from 10 AM to 2 PM

K. Marsh via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 30 13:56:18 PST 2014

General Jean-Paul de Sens has appointed me Southern regional commander and tasked me with hosting monthly practices between now and Gulf War.  The first of these practices will be held on December 14 from 10 AM to 2 PM.  This is the Sunday after Bryn Gwlad Yule Revel.  We will be fighting at High Chapparal Park in Copperas Cove.  Both armoured and rapier troops will be practicing at this time, with the rapier side working under the direction of Lady Marie deGirau.
This park is a bit off the beaten path but it will allow us to do Combat Archery.  Contact me if you need crash space after Yule revel on Saturday to stay in town for this practice.  See 1572 High Chapparal Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522

Future practices will be held January 18 (possibly in Rockdale), February 3 (in Bryn Gwlad, Patterson Park) and the Southern War College event on February 20-22 in Raven's Fort.
Please attend as many of these practices as possible if you plan on fighting at Gulf Wars, or if you hope to fight in future melees, or just for the fun of fighting.  See you there!

Sir Maelgwyn DdaSouthern regional commander, Army of AnsteorraMaelgwynDda at yahoo.com