[Ansteorra] Fwd: Feast Survey results are online!

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 13 15:47:04 PDT 2014

From the SCA-Cooks list. I highly recommend that all event stewards and head cooks take a look at this list. Or those thinking about holding one of these positions in the future.

Stefan
------------
<<< Howdy!  For those who were interested in the results of the Feast Survey from earlier this year, they are now available! Information from our web administrator, Antonio (see below) has the link.  Thanks so much to all who took the time to complete the Survey!

Kathy Anderson (Wulfwen Atte Belle)?

At long last, I'm thrilled to announce that the feast survey results (from the survey completed in March) have been tabulated and published, along with a special edition of the Sterncast - the Barony of Sternfeld Podcast.

Please find links to the results online at http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/feast.php

Information is available in both Microsoft Office and Google Docs formats.

Congrats to Mistress Wulfwen and all the cooks, who came together to design the survey and process the results. There's a lot of good information in there - I encourage everyone to read at least the Summary document if not the actual survey responses themselves. There were many people who came together and made this project possible - now to start using the results!

Feel free to cascade this information to other lists throughout the Knowne World - especially if you sent the original survey link out - we want to make sure thing thing gets as wide a distribution as possible.
Yours in Service,
~Antonio >>>
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com