[Ansteorra] Seeking Classes at BAM!

Willoc mac Muiredaig via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 15 06:24:50 PDT 2014

Greetings to the artisans, crafters, and scholars of Ansteorra & Gleann Abhann!

Once again, we plan to have an active Artisan's Row at Bordermarch's War of the Rams (known as BAM), with open fires, running water, "running" power, and warm and dry pavilions to gather in and pass on knowledge and skills.  Thursday and Friday evening space is also available, for movie critiquing, philosophical discussions, powerpoint presentations, bardic gatherings, armor repair workshops, and other uses.

We are seeking teachers and ideas for these spaces, from Friday morning through Saturday.  If you have a class or workshop you would like to offer, please fill out this form.

<http://goo.gl/forms/8XVuUp8mf2>

If you have spoken to me about a class or area, please fill out a form to fill in the missing details.
If you have any questions, wish to volunteer as an area coordinator,  or if your idea doesn't fit on the form, contact me at class at bordermarch.org

Deadline to submit (for printed handbook) is NOVEMBER 1.  Classes may be submitted after that , but may not appear on the official schedule.

In Service,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig
BAM Class Coordinator
class at bordermarch.org