[Ansteorra] Proposal: Changes to the Heraldic Achievement Registration Process

Sara Penrose via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 19 18:50:49 PDT 2014

Greetings!

Based on feedback that I have received over the last year, I have prepared
a proposal to modify the current achievement registration process. The
proposal, as well as more information about what achievements are, can be
found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2EozFbVOvxbdF93WnBQdnJCTVk/view?usp=sharing

Please note that these changes impact all armigers in Ansteorra (anyone who
bears an award). I invite your comments until November 20, 2014. Please
send all comments to kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org. Comments provided to me
via any other medium (verbally, social media, email lists) may not be
considered.

I will announce my decision about the proposed revisions by December 1.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

In service,
Sara

--
Sara Penrose