[Ansteorra] Eldern Hills Samhain Celebration

Stephanie Jordan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 19 22:57:13 PDT 2014

Aedan & Sabiha Baron & Baroness of the Eldern Hills do send warmest
greetings unto all.
Sahmain Celebration is upon us! We invite everyone to come celebrate the
changing of the seasons with us in Eldern Hills!
Compete to be one of the newest Titled Champions of Eldern Hills: Artisan,
Bard, and Thrown Weapons Champion!
Fighters come compete in the return if the Celtic Geass Competition and let
fate determine your weakness in chivalric, rapier, and C&T.
An amazing feast will be prepared by Mistress Adria.
The Silver Chalice Tavern will be preparing a tastey breakfast and lunch.
For the children we have Mischief and Morsels and some other fun
activitites!
Cabins are still available at last check so make your reservation now!
For more information about site, feast, cabin reservations, competitions
and more please visit our event website
http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/Samhain.html
We hope to see many of you there in just 4 days! Come enjoy the hospitality
of Eldern Hills and the warmth and fellowship of the fire.