[Ansteorra] fwd: [MR] Saracenic Heraldry Book

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 20 21:12:01 PDT 2014

I thought some of the heralds here might be interested in this.

I find the Edward Hamilton Bookseller to be addicting, although these days I tend to look at their site rather than through the paper catalogs. Caution, it is very easy to end up buying a whole stack of books when you only meant to buy one or two.

Stefan